Commercial Roofing Contractors Salem, OR
Salem Oregon Roofing Contractor
Professional Quality Roofing proudly serves Salem, OR providing new roof installations, re-roofing, replacements and tear off services as well as preventative maintenance. Our Salem commercial re-roofing contractor team is certified to install Duro-Last roofing; this metal and barrel roofing includes a durable PVC membrane.
- New Roof Construction & Installations
- Roof Replacements & Tear-Off
- Re-Roofing & Repair
- Metal Roofing Systems & Solutions
- Preventative Maintenance
We are committed to maintaining the highest standard of quality work, craftsmanship and customer satisfaction for installing the best commercial roofing systems for Salem, Oregon.
Professional Quality Roofing has been a trusted Salem Oregon commercial roofing contractor for over 10 years serving the Silverton, Salem, Willamette Valley area and neighboring communities.
Commercial Roofing Types:
- PVC Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Duro-Last Membrane
Commercial Re-Roofing Salem, OR
Re-roofing is when a new roof is installed over an existing roof, without removal or disposal of the old roofing system. This is the most cost-effective way to get a new roof. Professional Quality Roofing understands that a safe and durable roof is essential to secure a structure’s interior stays safe and dry.
Other performance benefits include:
- Protection - By adding a second layer of shingles, you are adding a layer of strength and protection to your roof.
- Budget Friendly - Re-roofing is a straightforward project, it makes this process more cost-effective than a total roof overhaul.
- Minimal Disruption - Re-roofing takes less time and mess to get the job done, meaning less interruption to your daily operations.
- Quick Fix - The process of re-roofing is easy, because there is no removal of the first layer. There is simply the addition of the second layer, which makes for several fewer steps in the process
Commercial Roof Replacement & Tear-Off Salem, OR
A complete roof replacement, also known as a roof tear-off, involves the removal of all existing roofing layer(s) and roofing components down to the roof deck; including wall flashings, coping metals, built up roof, cover board, roof insulation and underlayment.
- A full tear-off removes weight and pressure off the structure of the building.
- Contractor team can thoroughly assess the condition of the roof deck.
- Any weak spots or dry rot will get repaired or reinforced.
- A new energy-efficient and long-lasting roof assembly is installed.
- Long-term savings.