Operating in Oregon for more than a decade, the team at Professional Quality Roofing understands that a safe and durable roof is essential. Commercial metal roof replacement and retrofitting is our specialty. Our expert crew is certified and installs Duro-Last roofing; this metal and barrel roofing includes a durable PVC membrane.
What does it mean to retrofit a commercial metal roof?
Metal retrofitting is another roofing solution from Professional Quality Roofing. The retrofitting process involves installing a new membrane roof over an existing metal roof without removing or disposing of the existing metal roof panels.
- A pre-cut flute filler insulation is placed between the metal flutes
- A layer of insulation is added to ensure a flat and smooth surface
- A new membrane roof is fastened over the insulation
What are the benefits of retrofitting a commercial metal roofing system?
- Minimal business disruption. Because retrofitting a metal roof requires only minor prep work, you can continue with business as usual and avoid any loss of revenue.
- Reduced operating costs. Constant exposure to the elements can cause metal roofs to rust or become unstable. Retrofitting provides durable, structural support.
- Energy savings. Enjoy lower utility costs. Additional insulation delivers a higher R-value and a reflective, energy-efficient roof membrane help to keep things cool in the summer and warm during winter months.
- Cost Effective. Retrofitting reduces the labor and expense of a complete roof replacement.
We commonly replace or retrofit metal roofing on the following types of commercial buildings:
- restaurants and bars
- shopping malls
- sports arenas
- retail buildings and centers
- industrial buildings
- multifamily complexes
- indoor swimming pool arenas
Professional Quality Roofing is honored to provide commercial roofing solutions to clients throughout Oregon, Silverton, Sublimity, Scotts Mills, Mount Angel, Stayton, Salem, Aumsville, Molalla, Woodburn, Keizer, Turner, Gervais, Happy Valley, Oregon City, Albany, Corvallis, Wilsonville, Tualatin, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Portland, Gresham, Troutdale, Eugene, Aurora, Seaside, Lincoln City, McMinnville, Milwaukie, Cedar Hills, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Aloha, Gladstone, West Linn and Clackamas.
Interested in finding out if retrofitting your commercial metal roof is an option for your building. Contact the experts at Professional Quality Roofing to get answers to all your questions.