For more than 10 years, Professional Quality Roofing has been a trusted commercial roofing company. Our expert crew is certified to install new commercial roofing and are an authorized Duro-Last roofing installer.
Constructing a new commercial or industrial building in Oregon is a significant undertaking. Professional Quality Roofing can help you safeguard this investment with commercial roofing installation by installing a new PVC membrane roof, which protects the structure and its contents against harsh weather while providing other cost-saving opportunities.
Professional Quality Roofing doesn’t install products we don’t trust. Duro-Last is the best single-ply PVC roofing membrane available and can be custom-fabricated to suit specific applications.
Made from lightweight yet durable polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, Duro-Last membranes are low maintenance, highly reflective, watertight, and withstand harsh chemicals, fires, and high winds. These attributes make it the perfect solution for new construction low-slope roofing systems.
Duro-Last Roofing is ideal for flat and low-sloped applications. In addition to the durability of its PVC membrane, it has several other benefits:
- low maintenance
- highly reflective
- resistant to chemicals, fire and high winds, as well as.
The advantage of choosing Professional Quality Roofing.
It’s all in our name.
Our team understands that in the new commercial construction industry, even minor setback can result in costly delays.
Therefore, we are committed to delivering:
- Exceptional service
- Outstanding craftsmanship
- Dependable products
- Skilled crew members
- Consistent communication
New Commercial Roof Installation Benefits
New construction roofing enables you to select the best roofing system and materials for the structure being built. Having options opens up a wealth of benefits that can save a lot of money over the long haul.
- Better Protection: A newly constructed roof provides superior protection from the elements, keeping your structure as well as the equipment and personnel inside safe.
- Advanced Features: Roofing technology has changed significantly over the years, and innovative features can be utilized. Membranes are now more aesthetically pleasing, offer better wind- and water-resistance, and eco-friendliness.
- Peace Of Mind: After a new roof installation, you get a warranty with excellent coverage. Depending on the situation, you may avoid paying for minor repairs for years.
- Lower Insurance Premiums: Often, new construction roofing opens you up to a lower monthly insurance premium. Contact your insurance agent as soon as possible.
- Less Maintenance: Roofing materials degrade over time, becoming weaker than they once were. This results in ongoing maintenance, which can get costly. You won’t have to deal with these issues with a newly installed roof for years. It’s still important to perform inspections, especially following storms. The best way to keep problems away is to catch things early.
- Better Aesthetic Appeal: A primary benefit of new construction roofing is curb appeal. As one of the most visible parts of a structure, the materials selected can change the structure’s look and feel.
- Energy Efficiency: A new roof helps to maintain indoor temperatures. The work environment is more comfortable and energy costs drop.
- Increased Worth: A new roof increases a business’ value. For landlords or property managers, a new roof goes a long way to attracting tenants.
We frequently work with builders, developers and business owners who need a roofing partner for the following types of commercial structures:
- restaurants and bars
- shopping malls
- sports arenas
- retail buildings and centers
- industrial buildings
- multifamily complexes
- indoor swimming pool arenas
Let’s Team Up
Professional Quality Roofing doesn’t have a job to do until you have a new construction low-slop roofing need. That’s why your goals are ours, and your deadlines drive us.
Contact us today to learn about our commercial roofing installation Oregon services. We’re available to discuss your project in greater detail.
The Commercial New Construction Roofing Oregon Experts
For more than ten years, Professional Quality Roofing has provided high-value roofing solutions for Oregon commercial and industrial construction projects. As an authorized Duro-Last roofing installer, we specialize in single-ply PVC membranes for low-slope roof applications.
When it comes to new construction, the roofing material performance and installation quality matter. The last thing you want is for imperfections to become apparent shortly after completion, opening yourself up to water damage, pest intrusion, and other issues.
Our business was founded with one goal: Customer satisfaction. We strive to provide exceptional workmanship and friendly, reliable service. There’s a reason we’re trusted to install Duro-Last roofing systems in Portland, Salem, and the surrounding areas.
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Silverton Chamber Of Commerce Member
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association Member
- Duro-Last Roofing Emerging Leaders Board Member.
- Free Roof Inspections
- Free Roof Estimates
- Tailors Roofing Assemblies To Budget Or Building Needs
- With You From Start To Finish
Areas We Serve
When a building is under construction, time is essential. At Professional Quality Roofing, we mobilize quickly for all new commercial roofing installation jobs. This keeps projects on track and within budget.
Areas we serve include:
- Scotts Mills
- Mount Angel
- Happy Valley
- Oregon City
- Lincoln City
- Cedar Hills
- Lake Oswego
- West Linn