Licensed in Oregon for more than a decade, the expert commercial roofing contractors at Professional Quality Roofing understand that a safe and durable roof is essential. Our re-roofing contractor crew is certified and installs Duro-Last roofing; this metal and barrel roofing includes a durable PVC membrane.
What is re-roofing?
Re-roofing is when a new roof is installed over an existing roof, without removal or disposal of the old roofing system. This is the most cost-effective way to get a new roof.
What are the advantages of a commercial re-roofing installation?
- Stronger support. By adding a second layer of shingles, you are adding a layer of strength and protection to your roof.
- Cosmetic facelift. Roofing materials can become discolored or dirty looking over time. By re-roofing, your building gets a facelift and renewed curb appeal.
- It is quick and relatively simple to do. The process of re-roofing is easy, because there is no removal of the first layer. There is simply the addition of the second layer, which makes for several fewer steps in the process.
- It is budget friendly. Because re-roofing is a straightforward project, it makes this process more cost-effective than a total roof overhaul.
- Minimal disruption. Since re-reroofing takes less time and mess to get the job done, it also means less interruption to your daily operations or customer distraction.
We commonly re-roof the following types of commercial buildings:
- restaurants and bars
- shopping malls
- sports arenas
- retail buildings and centers
- industrial buildings
- multifamily complexes
- indoor swimming pool arenas
Professional Quality Roofing is honored to provide commercial roofing solutions to clients throughout Oregon, including: Silverton, Sublimity, Scotts Mills, Mount Angel, Stayton, Salem, Aumsville, Molalla, Woodburn, Keizer, Turner, Gervais, Happy Valley, Oregon City, Albany, Corvallis, Wilsonville, Tualatin, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Portland, Gresham, Troutdale, Eugene, Aurora, Seaside, Lincoln City, McMinnville, Milwaukie, Cedar Hills, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Aloha, Gladstone, West Linn and Clackamas.
We will work hard to make certain that your roof is in excellent condition and enables your business to function and flourish without interruption. Contact us today and we will ensure a job well done.